Comfortable, fitted workout wear is recommended. Please refrain from wearing jewelry, perfume, lotion and clothing with zippers while working out.
- We require that everyone wear socks when in a class or private training session unless otherwise stated.
- Please turn off your cell phone before entering the studio.
- Classes and Private Training are by reservation only. Walk-ins will be accommodated when available.
- All Pilates instruction is 55 minutes in length unless otherwise stated.
- Advanced payment for classes is required. Clients have the option to purchase classes and private training online, drop off payment or process payment over the phone.
- Credit card number is required for initial sessions.
- All sessions require 24 hour advance notice of cancellation. Failure to give this will result in charges of the full amount of that session.
- Late arrivals to classes (of more than 5 minutes) will be turned away and charged for that class. If you are late for a private training session you will only be allotted the remainder of the session and charged for the whole session.
- Please be aware that all Mat and Equipment classes with only one person scheduled will be canceled. Morning classes will be cancelled at 8:00pm the night before, evening classes will be cancelled at 3:00pm the same day. Our staff will be sure to inform you about these occurrences; however, you can always check the status of your class online. If a class gets cancelled that your are signed up for, you will have the option of taking a Private Session with the Instructor of the class on the class day and time for $20 more than the price of the class.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges on any packages.
Please do not be intimidated by any means.
We are here to help YOU feel and look amazing!